Thursday 28 April 2016

Heartsease Farm Sparkling Drinks – Summer in a Glass!




Summer may not have arrived yet but why not get an amazing taste of summer with the Heartsease Farm drinks range.

This fantastic range of carbonated spring water flavoured with natural flavours and fruit juices comes in 6 different flavours;

Elderflower Pressé – a great visual replacement for Prosecco or champagne.  Tastes great, you can actually taste the Elderflower unlike a lot of brands – delicious and refreshing!

Raspberry Lemonade – Made with natural raspberry juices, a wonderful refreshing drink.

British Blackcurrant Crush – Very fresh & fruity with a true blackcurrant taste.

Fiery Ginger Beer – Just delicious with a kick!

Apple & Rhubarb – Simply delicious, summer in a glass!

Traditional Lemonade – A beautiful drink – very lemony and not too sweet, a definite thirst quencher.

They are available from Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Harvey Nichols, Ocado and Farm shops around the country from £2.

I can’t tell you which one is my favourite as they are all delicious and a perfect drink for any occasion.  They could be used as an alternative to alcohol or a wonderful mixer for your favourite spirit.

I highly recommend this range of beautiful & refreshing drinks – perfect for the summer (when it eventually arrives).


1 comment:

  1. It's so much refreshing drink. Many time When I reach my work in summer session that time first I am taking this vitamin drinks and go ahead my work, it's gives me much of refreshing and cool.

    ReplyDelete